We do not share or sell your personal information to third-party organisations for marketing, fundraising or campaigning purposes.
We share your personal information with relevant regional and local levels of Girlguiding Scotland to:
- Administer your membership of Girlguiding
- Manage your participation in Girlguiding and Girlguiding Scotland activities
- Conduct market research so we can improve our offerings to you and as an organisation overall
- Conduct evaluations to improve the quality of our offering
We also share personal information:
- With data processors working on our behalf. For example, if you buy an item in our online shop, we use third parties to host systems and to process payments
- Where we are required to by law, for example to law enforcement or regulatory bodies
- Where it is necessary to protect the vital interests of an individual
- If we have your consent
We may use third-party suppliers to manage events, campaigns or mailings for fundraising appeals; to carry out research surveys or for storage of your personal information on our behalf. You can find out more about the suppliers that we use by contacting us using the details in the ‘get in touch’ section.