Volunteers on the move

If you’re an existing Girlguiding volunteer relocating to Scotland, or moving within Scotland, our friendly office team can help you find your next guiding opportunity. To enable us to pass your details to a commissioner in your new area, complete our webform:


Let us know you are moving!

What will you do with my data?

It’s simple. We need the information you share with us to improve future opportunities and to satisfy our legal responsibilities. We’ll keep it safe for as long as long as you remain a member of Girlguiding. We promise we’ll only share your information if you ask us to, the law requires us, we carry out market research or it’s in the public interest. Don’t worry – we’ll never sell your data or share it for any other reason. Girlguiding Scotland is the registered data controller* for all our members’ personal information, both in the UK and around the world. * The organisation that manages and looks after your data.


If you’re not currently an active volunteer, you can find out information and register interest here

Information for relocating girl members


If you are looking for a new unit for your daughter, you can do this using GO. Instructions on how to do this are in the ‘How do I transfer my child to another unit’ section of our GO guide for parents and carers. Or call our Scottish Headquarters office on 0131 226 4511 (weekdays 9am-5pm).