This grant provides financial support for adult leaders working towards the Travelling Abroad module of the Going Away With Scheme and you can receive up to £200 with the funding which is broken down into two parts.
To qualify for £100 you need to be:
- The leader-in-charge of a trip for young members who are under 18
- Using the trip to complete the Travelling Abroad module
- Away for at least two nights (as required for completion of the module).
For a further £100, you need to be completing your module by attending one of the following:
- An international camp or jamboree
- A World Centre visit
- A meeting with members from another Member Organisation of WAGGGS.
- A community or service project.
The grant is intended to subsidise the cost of your travel and accommodation and you can apply for it by filling in this application form – just make sure you indicate which grant you’re applying for.