There’s information about using GO over on the Girlguiding website.
Girlguiding Scotland is here to provide guidance with our membership and joining systems and processes. If you have any questions email email@example.com or call 0131 226 4511.
We’ve also put together a range of useful email templates for you to use when you are making contact with parents. They cover everything from how to explain there isn’t space in their daughter’s local unit to what to say to someone who would like to register as a volunteer.
- What to say to parents when girl is too young to join
- Making initial contact with parents when space is available
- Making initial contact with parents when space is not available
- Making contact with parents still on waiting list
- Useful phrases to promote volunteering when talking to parents
- Process to follow when girl ready to transfer to next section up
- What to say to parents who want to know how to register their daughter
- What to say to adults who want to register as a volunteer