5-minute chocolate mug cake
A cake that can be prepared, cooked and ready to eat in five minutes – awesome! This mug cake is rich, moist, and oh so chocolatey!
- Two and a half tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- A quarter of a teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One and a half tablespoons of chocolate hazelnut spread (can also use peanut butter or nutella)
- One and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to make it:
In a mug, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Then whisk in the milk, chocolate hazelnut spread and vegetable oil until well-combined.
Place the mug into the microwave and cook on high for about 1 minute and 20 seconds or until the cake is cooked through. Top with icing sugar, fruit or a tasty treat!