Girlguiding have teamed up with Children in Need and this year we are challenging our members to take on the all girls can do anything challenge. For 2 weeks from the 30 October to the 12 November we want to see you take on a fundraising challenge or an activity you’ve never done before.
All money raised will be spit 50/50 between BBC Children in Need and Girlguiding, with 25% of the total amount fundraised by Scottish members going into our Good Guiding Fund.
Take part in the all girls do anything challenge
- Step 1 – Download the fundraising pack from the Girlguiding website here.
- Step 2 – Choose your challenge! push yourself to try a new activity to fundraise for Children in Need and Girlguiding. You can find some ideas on how you can show all girls can do anything in the fundraising pack.
- Step 3 – Register to be a fundraiser on the Girlguiding Scotland Children in Need JustGiving page and share details about your challenge.
- Step 4– Get sponsored! Reach out to family, friends or local units to get support and donations.
- Step 5 – Keep sharing your progress and inspire others to get involved. We’d love to see what you are getting up to so don’t forget to tag us, @GirlguidingScot, and Children in Need on social media.
- Step 6 – Buy the badge! Shop in store or online.
Every donation counts, together we can help units across Scotland. We can’t wait to see how you will show all girls can do anything!