The Tartan Gig 2019 tickets are on sale now and cost £35 (including booking and postage fees).
How to book
We took your feedback on board from 2017 and have a new booking process for Tartan Gig 2019:
- Register for tickets
- You’ll need to put information into the form including your name (as ticket buyer), your membership number, additional needs of anyone attending, contact information and the number of tickets you want
- Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Once your form has been submitted online, the box office will be in touch within 7 working days with a confirmation email, your booking reference, where you’ll be sitting and the total amount due
- The venue will be in touch with you by phone or email within a week to ask for payment. You’ll need to make your payment within 14 days of being contacted by the venue
- You can pay by debit card, cheque or credit card. There will be no additional fee when paying by credit card
- Please note the phone number you call to pay for your tickets is charged at 7p per minute (plus your network and access charge)
How many tickets can I buy?
There’s no maximum amount. Please get in touch if you have any questions
Someone in our group has additional needs?
Any group who will require tickets for someone with additional needs will need to put this information into the booking form. For more information on SSE Hydro’s accessibility call 0800 952 0110
We cannot pay by card
The preferred method of payment is by credit/debit card, however, if you are unable to pay by card then it is possible to pay by cheque. You’ll need to make your payment within 7 working days of being contacted by the venue
- Please note only members of Girlguiding are entitled to attend this event. Anyone who purchases tickets and is not a member will have their tickets voided
- No refunds are available for any tickets purchased for Tartan Gig. The line-up is subject to change
- Please note that some seating at The SSE Hydro is only accessible by stairs. Seating may be steep in places so please ensure you have enough adults to supervise girls in your group