Win a three-night stay at the new glamping accommodation at Netherurd!
Girlguiding members are being offered the chance to win a three-night stay at brand new ‘glamping’ style accommodation at Netherurd, Girlguiding Scotland’s mansion house in the Borders.
Members who book an overnight stay during 2016 between now and 31 December 2015 will be entered into a prize draw to win the stay for up to 15 people at ‘The Village’, which includes three Hobbit-style houses in Netherurd’s grounds.
Each house includes heating, lighting and electricity and sleeps up to five people.
The new accommodation is part of a comprehensive makeover at Netherurd, Scottish guiding’s home from home, which will also include new adventure activities, improvements to the mansion house such as additional en suite bathrooms and a new extended conservatory for meetings and functions.
Netherurd has also recently unveiled a new musical play park funded by the Friends of Netherurd group.
‘The Village’ will open its doors in April 2016. And if you’d like to bring more people along then don’t worry – there’s plenty of room to camp nearby in Netherurd’s beautiful grounds.
How do I enter?
Any Girlguiding member booking an overnight stay of at least one night during 2016 will be entered into the prize draw. You must make your booking before 31 December 2015 for a chance to win one of two identical prizes of a free three-night stay for up to 15 people in The Village are up for grabs.
To book your overnight stay at Netherurd, call our friendly team on 01968 682 208 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be made before 31 December 2015.
- The prize draw will be made on 31 December 2015 and winners will be notified in January 2016.
- The prizes must be redeemed by 31 December 2017. Dates can be arranged with Netherurd.
- If you make multiple bookings you will be entered into the draw an equivalent amount of times.
- The name of the person booking any visit which includes a minimum of one overnight stay during 2016 will be put into the draw. Day visits to Netherurd will not be entered into the prize draw. You must have a valid Girlguiding membership number before you are entered into the draw.
- The Village will be open from April to October each year.