We’re on the lookout for partners to join us as we launch Tri Sports, a new project which will encourage our girls, from Rainbows up to Rangers, to get involved in a new sport, no matter their age, ability or background. From swimming and skiing to curling and cycling, we want to hear from you!
To tie in with our programme’s Be Well theme, Tri Sports will aim to get members active, a proven way of improving mental health and well-being, as well as building their confidence and resilience.
Could you be a Tri Sports partner?
As we’re the leading organisation for girls and young women in Scotland this is a great chance to promote the work you do and support our objective of providing new and exciting experiences for girls and young women.
How you can show your support
We’re always happy to hear from organisations that are looking to form a partnership and there’s a variety of ways they can support us. We look for partnerships that will enhance the experience of our members through innovative programmes, exciting events and amazing resources.
For Tri Sports, we’re looking for the partnership to run from the project’s launch in January 2020 onwards. We’d be particularly interested in hearing from you if you‘re part of a sporting organisation which:
- Is suitable for all age groups, from our Rainbows (5-7 years) up to our Rangers (14-18 years)
- Has a Scotland-wide reach
- Is accessible
- Offers online support or programmes which can easily be issued and actioned by unit leaders
- Has development workers or local teams (to enable outreach to our units across the Scotland)
- Can loan equipment if available/needed
- Has the potential to support up to 10 larger regional events (support can range from something small, like lending us a trained referee, to something large. For example, hosting an event)
We want to hear from you!
If you think you fit some or all of the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch and drop us an email by midnight by 30 September 2019.