***MULTIPLE MORNING AND EVENING DATES TO CHOOSE FROM***
We are delighted that A Safe Space Level 3 can now be delivered online!
Level 3 is for anyone leading a team of adults. Please note that at least one leader per unit (leader, assistant leader, leader in training) must have Level 3. Other roles which require Level 3 include mentors, advisers, coordinators (except GO coordinators), licence holders on residentials, trainers, tutors and those that need Level 4.
Secure your spot!
Level 3 is being delivered on Zoom in one session which will be around 3 hours long with a break during the session to help reduce the screen time where possible.
There are several dates to choose from, and we’ll be adding more dates in the coming months:
• 10am – 1pm on Sunday, 16 August 2020 *SOLD OUT*
• 7pm – 10pm on Tuesday, 18 August 2020 *LIMITED SPACES LEFT*
• 7pm – 10pm on Thursday, 20 August 2020
• 10am – 1pm on Saturday, 22 August 2020
• 7pm – 10pm on Monday, 24 August 2020
• 7pm – 10pm on Wednesday, 26 August 2020
• 10am – 1pm on Sunday, 30 August 2020
• 6.30pm – 9.30pm on Thursday, 3 September 2020
• 10am – 1pm on Saturday, 5 September 2020
• 6.30pm – 9.30pm on Thursday, 10 September 2020
• 10am – 1pm on Sunday, 13 September 2020
• 10am – 1pm on Saturday, 19 September 2020
Please note that you MUST have already completed A Safe Space Levels 1, 2 and the Level 3 top up e-learning before booking to complete Level 3 online.
To secure your spot please email Rachel@girlguiding-scot.org.uk and let her know what date would work best for you – don’t forget to include your membership number!
You’ll receive an email with details on how to join your session at least 24 hours prior to your training. If you have not received this email by 9am on the day of the event, please email Rachel.