Calling all budding designers out there, we’re looking for one of you to come up with a fab festive design to help give the next Girlguiding Scotland Christmas card the ‘wow’ factor. It’s time to dig out the pens, pencils, paints or crayons and show us what you’ve got. You could even try and create a digital design!
Who can enter?
This exciting competition is open to young members from Rainbows to Ranger age. This is a fun activity for girls to do in online meetings, face to face meetings or at home by themselves.
How do I enter?
Please make sure your design is no bigger than A5 size and features the Girlguiding Scotland logo (or a space is left for this). You’ve got until midnight on Monday 9 November to send your designs in so don’t miss out! Here are some things to remember:
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we would strongly suggest you send us a digital version of your design (or designs) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have access to a scanner please send us a high resolution picture of your entry to the same email address and keep a copy of the original artwork.
- Don’t forget to include the full name, age, unit and unit contact details of the artist or artists in your email.
- For girls who are taking part during a virtual meeting or at home, it might be easier to encourage parents/guardians to send their daughter’s design entry directly to us.
- If you’re unable to email entries to us you can post them. You can find our Scottish Headquarters address here.
Good luck everyone – we can’t wait to see what you all come up with!