We are looking for a friendly and helpful person to join the team in our Edinburgh shop. You’ll be a good communicator and a great team player – enthusiasm is a must!
You’ll be working primarily on Saturdays, with the possibility of additional shifts during the week. A knowledge of Girlguiding is desirable but not essential for this role.
Your main duties would be:
- Providing a friendly, welcoming service to customers
- Assisting and advising customers
- Keeping products well laid out and presented
- Serving customers at the till
- Handling mail order telephone enquiries
- Picking, packing and posting depot, mail order and online orders
- Stocking shelves
This role will be paid at the national minimum wage.
Please send your CV by email to Grant. Alternatively hand in or post a CV to Girlguiding Scotland, 16 Coates Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7AH