Join our TARTAN GIG team! We are looking for confident, friendly and outgoing Girlguiding Scotland members to work in a front of house role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of people within the venue
- Directing groups to the shops, toilets, their seats
- Making sure any questions are answered
- Working alongside venue staff
- Ensuring that groups get through the main SECC building to the Hydro
- Helping to direct everyone out of the venue after the event as quickly as possible
- Being the friendly, cheerful and approachable face of Girlguiding Scotland
This opportunity would be good for someone who is studying to go into the events industry and could provide valuable experience of the demands of such an event.
This opportunity is open to Girlguiding Scotland members who are aged 18+. You must be available on Saturday 17 June 2017 and be able to spend time preparing leading up to this date. Applications must be received by 12pm on Friday 28 April 2017.