Whether you’re planning an overnight rest stop or an action-packed weekend, there are lots of accommodation options available.
Looking for some affordable options to turn your Tartan Gig experience into an adventure? With the help of local counties we’ve put together information about packages at four sites across Scotland. Download accommodation package information.
Find out more about our package partners:
- Netherurd is Girlguiding Scotland’s home from home nestled in West Linton in the Scottish Borders. Netherurd is offering accommodation within its purpose built Garden House and fully equipped camp sites.
- South Newton is Girlguiding Renfrewshire’s Camp and Activity Centre set within 4 acres of Renfrewshire/Inverclyde countryside. South Newton offers camping over three sites and indoor accommodation in three properties.
- Achachairdeis is Girlguiding Glasgow’s indoor accommodation and campsite. Set in the heart of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, Girlguiding Glasgow’s campsite is just 20 miles from Glasgow.
- Blair Activity Centre is Girlguiding Ayrshire North’s fully equipped campsite in the heart of the Ayrshire countryside. It offers camping and indoor accommodation in wigwams.
Other accommodation options:
- There are lots of fantastic guiding sites across Scotland you could book. Catterburn is Girlguiding Dunbartonshire’s Outdoor and Activity Centre and is just 20 miles from The SSE Hydro in Glasgow. And, it has both indoor and outdoor accommodation
- Hostelling: If you’re looking for budget friendly accommodation close to Glasgow’s thriving centre there are a range of hostels available. The Scottish Youth Hostel in Glasgow offers a mix of accommodation and is an ideal base for exploring the city