There is a wide variety of grants and funding available from Girlguiding Scotland and Girlguiding to help with the cost of guiding events, activities, travel and training. You can also get funding to start up a new unit and enable participation by disabled members.
You can apply for Girlguiding Scotland funding to help with:
- Girlguiding activities at a local or County level, such as training or camp fees
- Travel to Girlguiding Scotland events
- International activities involving Girlguiding Scotland members
- Travel to our Indian and Mexican World Centres Sangam and Our Cabaña, or guiding service projects in developing countries
- The cost of gaining external qualifications which will help volunteers deliver the guiding programme
- Enabling and supporting participation by disabled members
Please contact your local Commissioner to find out more.
Information and application forms for funds which members can currently apply for via Girlguiding Scotland are below:
- Girlguiding starting a new unit grant
- Developing guiding fund – for new projects which extend, develop and enhance local guiding
- CashBack for Communities – funding for starting up new units, guiding events and activities, and for young members attending training events
There is also a range of grants available through Girlguiding – find out more and get an application form from their guide to internal grants.
Would you like to raise money for your unit or a trip or event? Whether it’s applying for grants or raising money in your local community, Girlguiding’s one-stop shop for fundraising advice which has everything you need to raise money and bring your plans to life.