Keep your details up to date
At the start of a new term, it’s always a good idea to make sure that your contact details are up to date. This will ensure that you don’t miss out on any important information or exciting opportunities.
Any member of The Senior Section and volunteers aged over 14 can update their own personal contact information using these instructions and opt in/out of e-newsletters and guiding magazine.
To view the information that is currently held on Go! about you, access the Update Details area of the Go! system, and then select the ‘Your Go! Details summary’ link, to run the Individual Details report.
It’s also important to make sure that unit information is kept up to date. Easy to follow Help Files are available in the Resource Library section of the Girlguiding website. For unit users, these Help Files include:
- Unit Go! QuickStart Guide
- Help file 1 – Updating roles for young members and volunteers in your unit
- Help file 2 – Updating contact details for young members in your unit
- Help file 3 – Updating unit information
- Help file 4 – How units can use Go to communicate
Don’t forget that you can also find Contact Details for other volunteers in your area using the Area Contact Details report, which is accessed on Go! in the Report Management area.