Perth PH2 8HB
Save the date – there’s going to be a property governance event held in Perth on 10 November 2018.
This event is to help counties manage their properties. We hope to welcome chairs of management committees and executive committee members from each county. The day will cover governance and some operational aspects including:
- Accountability, reporting and monitoring of property activities
- Policy and procedures for planning and implementation of major property refurbishment or upgrade
- Risk assessment
- Third party usage of the property
- Terms and conditions and privacy
- Health & safety/insurance update
- Practical tools and guidance that’s available on Girlguiding and Girlguiding Scotland websites
Stay tuned for more updates. Invitations will be sent out soon.