Don’t miss your chance to raise funds for Girlguiding Scotland while enjoying our capital city’s beautiful scenery and having a laugh – sign up to take part in the next Kiltwalk here in Edinburgh!
This is one of Scotland’s most popular fundraising events and all funds raised are topped up by 40% thanks to the Sir Tom Hunter Foundation.
You have three distances to choose from:
- The Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles)
- The Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles)
- The Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles)
Please see the Kiltwalk website of age restrictions.
How much will it cost? What’s the fundraising target?
- Mighty Stride: £31.69 per adult/child
- Big Stroll: £31.69 per adult/child
- Wee Wander: £12.80 per adult, £6.50 per child
- Free for under fives
For your entry fee, you’ll receive an entry ticket, walker guide, two meal vouchers, Kiltwalk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route as well as a full day and night of entertainment. Your fundraising target is £200!
Secure your own place by registering on The Kiltwalk website and just select Girlguiding Scotland as your charity!